We purchased by puppy from Jose for my Birthday present.And let me tell you he was EXACTLY what we expected!

Jose sent us pictures and was very easy to deal with. Our little Milo is so perfect smart and sweet! When we picked him up we were provided with all the papers we were supposed to receive.

We would without a doubt get another puppy from The Puppie Zone!Thank-you again for our Sweet little Milo!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Puppies Zone and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Puppies Zone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Puppies Zone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Puppies Zone?

Comments

Petsmart - Dog couldn't walk after grooming session Petsmart "I took my dog in for grooming. Happy, healthy Yorkie. Went to pick him up from a new groomer there and they handed him to me and I put him..." Read more Petco Scam Petco "On Sunday July 1, 217 Petco provided false advertisement on their website. Clawsome Cat tree was normally $149.99, Petco listed price was $2.99 Pure Bliss cat tree was normally 149.99,..." Read more Somethingsphishy - Insanely Horrible Customer Service Somethingsphishy "I am so lost right now... I feel like I have been messaging a 10 year old with my valid concerns about a $100 purchase I just made on Somthingphishy.com...." Read more Don Sullivan - DVD's dont work, Sent back.  Replacements DVD's also don't work Don Sullivan "2/11/17 I purchased two collars and one set of training lines and 'The Perfect Dog Training Kit'. Cost with tax was $114.17 which I charged to my Chase credit card...." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more